Sioux Falls Taekwondo
Master Troy Vink is 5th Degree Black Belt and has instructed for over 30 years. Master Vink’s knowledge stems from Taekwondo Hall of Fame, Grand Master Yon Chin Pak. Join Master Vink’s classes to further your knowledge of Taekwondo, self-defense, discipline, confidence, and respect for others; reap great benefits for your body and mind! Ages 5 years and up.
Spring 2022 classes
Starting Mar 31st, 2022 Taekwondo classes started. Classes will be held at Robert Frost Elementary School. Use Door D2 on the west side of the building.
- Beginner class from 5:45 – 6:30 pm Tue and Thu (White belt)
- Intermediate class from 6:45 – 7:30 Tue and Thu (Yellow, Orange, Green belt)
- Advanced class from 7:45 – 8:30 Tue and Thu (Blue, Brown, Red and Black belt)
Class times allow for 15 minutes between classes to make it easier to transition students in and out without crowding. We have shorter sessions this year to keep the cost reasonable as well as get more beginners introduced to the classes.
COVID-19 related information
There is no mask requirements. You may wear a mask should you choose. Parents are allowed in the gym.
Register for the class
To register, visit Sioux Falls School District Community Education or call (605) 367-7999. Community education has been collecting fees for this session.
Direct links to registration
- Apr 1st, 2022 – Testing in Luverne, MN and belt promotion.
- Apr 5th, 2022 – No practice
- Apr 12th, 2022 – Taekwondo tournament in Ames, IA.
- Apr 21st, 2022 – No practice
- Jun 10th, 2022 – Tentative date of next testing