Sioux Falls Taekwondo
Master Troy Vink is 5th Degree Black Belt and has instructed for over 30 years. Master Vink’s knowledge stems from Taekwondo Hall of Fame, Grand Master Yon Chin Pak. Join Master Vink’s classes to further your knowledge of Taekwondo, self-defense, discipline, confidence, and respect for others; reap great benefits for your body and mind! Ages 5 years and up.
Fall 2021 classes
Starting Sep 7th, Fall 2021 Taekwondo classes started. Classes will be held at Robert Frost Elementary School. Use Door D2 on the west side of the building.
- Beginner class from 5:45 – 6:30 pm Tue and Thu
- Intermediate class from 6:45 – 7:30 Tue and Thu
- Advanced class from 7:45 – 8:30 Tue and Thu
Class times allow for 15 minutes between classes to make it easier to transition students in and out without crowding. We have shorter sessions this year to keep the cost reasonable as well as get more beginners introduced to the classes.
COVID-19 related information
There is no mask requirements. You may wear a mask should you choose. Parents are allowed in the gym.
Register for the class
To register, visit Sioux Falls School District Community Education or call (605) 367-7999. Community education has been collecting fees for this session.
Direct links to registration
- November 19th, 2021 – Testing date for any students that want to promote to the next belt level. Ask Master Vink for registration forms. Testing will be in Luverne, MN at my Master Vink’s home dojang (The Taekwondo Club). Students that are planning to test need to know their techniques, forms, and one step sparring.
- December 16th, 2021 – end of the session. There will be social activities for our Taekwondo family. Stay tuned and check https://www.facebook.com/sftaekwondo/.