Sioux Falls Taekwondo
Master Troy Vink is 5th Degree Black Belt and has instructed for over 30 years. Master Vink’s knowledge stems from Taekwondo Hall of Fame, Grand Master Yon Chin Pak. Join Master Vink’s classes to further your knowledge of Taekwondo, self-defense, discipline, confidence, and respect for others; reap great benefits for your body and mind! Ages 5 years and up.
Winter 2023 classes (Feb-Mar)
Fall 2022 classes go from Feb 7 to Mar 30, 2022. You are welcome to register for a class online or by calling (605) 367-7999. Classes will be held at Robert Frost Elementary School. Use Door D2 on the west side of the building.
- Beginner (White Belt) registration
- Intermediate (Yellow, Orange and Green Belt) registration
- Advanced (Blue, Brown, Red and Black Belt) registration
- Beginner class from 5:45 – 6:30 pm Tue and Thu (White belt)
- Intermediate class from 6:45 – 7:30 Tue and Thu (Yellow, Orange, Green belt)
- Advanced class from 7:45 – 8:30 Tue and Thu (Blue, Brown, Red and Black belt)
Class times allow for 15 minutes between classes to make it easier to transition students in and out without crowding. We have shorter sessions this year to keep the cost reasonable as well as get more beginners introduced to the classes.
COVID-19 related information
There is no mask requirements. You may wear a mask should you choose. Parents are allowed in the gym.
Register for the class
To register, visit Sioux Falls School District Community Education or call (605) 367-7999. Community education has been collecting fees for this session.